Built to a low-profile height of 31 7⁄8 inches, the True TUC-48D-4-LP-HC can be installed underneath low countertops. The equipment's 11⁄2-in. swivel castors allow it to be wheeled in and out of place, making it easy to reposition and clean underneath. The equipment's self-contained capillary-tube refrigeration system maintains temperatures steadily between 33-38 degrees Fahrenheit. Cutting-edge electronically-commutated motors power the unit's evaporator and condenser fans to move air through the cabinet by a more energy-efficient method than traditional equipment. For more streamlined service calls, the condensing unit of the True TUC-48D-4-LP-HC can be accessed through the rear of the cabinet.
- True's undercounter units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today's food service marketplace
- "Low Profile" models are designed to slide easily under custom built countertops
- 11/2" (39mm) diameter dual swivel castors. 317/8" (810 mm) work surface height
- Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C)
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Matching aluminum finished back.
- Front breathing
- Each drawer accommodates one (1) full size 12"L x 18"W x 6"D (305 mm x 458 mm x 153 mm) food storage box
- Foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential