Belshaw Adamatic's Type N is a rotary crank donut depositor. Type N is designed for Belshaw Cut-N-Fry for Donuts / Hushpuppies / Loukoumades, although it can be used with other frying systems if the correct mounting system is chosen.
- The hopper holds approximately 12lbs (5.5kg) of batter.
- 3 mounting systems are available
- Column mount with short arms - this is the mount designed for Belshaw Adamatic 616B fryer. (The combination is called a Cut-N-Fry system).
- Column mount with long arms - used when 2 616B fryers are used side by side. A single Type N can be used for both fryers.
- Wall mount with long arms - used with any fryer other than Belshaw Adamatic 616B.
- Cylinder and plungers are ordered separately for cake donuts, loukoumades and hushpuppies. See accessories for details.