Compact easy-to-use 16in x 16in donut fryer that will serve you for years and years - for all kinds of Donuts, Greek Loukoumades, Hushpuppies, and more.
With a capacity of 16 average size donuts and approx. 35 dozen/hour, it offers the best possible use of space for the amount that it produces. It is also easy to move around if you change location regularly.
- The 616B can be used for cake or yeast raised donuts.
- For yeast raised donuts, you may need 10 or more screens
- For cake donuts, you can use a handheld donut depositor such as Belshaw Adamatic's Type K Donut Depositor
- Supplied with a cover which doubles as a drain tray
- Supplied with two 616-0512 Frying Screens with handles.
- Suitable for Donuts, Hushpuppies, Loukoumades, Fritters, and many other fried products
- Holds 16 standard size donuts
- Capacity approximately 35 dozen donuts per hour
- Exceptionally durable with stainless steel kettle and outer casing and solid aluminum bracket for control panel
- Thermostat controlled heat. Heavy duty element, tiltable upwards for easy kettle cleanup