The True TUC-27F-D-2-HC undercounter freezer includes two drawers, each of which can accommodate a 12-inch by 20-inch by 6-inch food pan. Smaller fractional-sized pans can also be used when the drawers are fitted the appropriate divider bars. Pans and drawers are both sold separately.
Each drawer is built with stainless steel front, liner, frame, rail, and rollers for superior durability. The exterior top, front, and sides of the equipment are also made of stainless steel. The entire cabinet structure of the True TUC-27F-D-2-HC undercounter freezer is insulated with foamed-in-place Ecomate polyurethane for energy efficiency.
- Capillary-tube refrigeration system incorporates large evaporator and condenser coils with a 1⁄3-HP compressor to provide quick temperature recovery
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant provides energy-efficient operation
- Holds temperature of -10 degrees F, which is ideal for holding all frozen food, including ice cream
- Cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor and large fan blades move a high volume of air through the cabinet to maintain even temperatures throughout
- Condensing unit is accessed through the rear of the cabinet for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Evaporator is coated in epoxy so as to never rust
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 7-ft. cord included
- 27 5⁄8 in. L x 30 1⁄8 in. D x 29 3⁄4 in. H (height does not include 6 1⁄4 in. castors)
- cULus Listed; NSF Certified