The Insider can be easily moved from one place to another. The exhaust hood is built-in and there is no exterior ductwork. The Insider is designed to attract the interest of passers-by. With its large window viewing area and attractive appearance the Insider has great merchandising potential.Customers in high traffic areas can watch the Insider frying donuts automatically. The operator has only to mix batter, fill the Donut Robot® hopper and bag donuts from the Roto-Cooler, a rotating tray that collects the donuts automatically.The Insider eliminates the purchase and installation cost of standard ventilation and fire suppression hoods.
- Air recycling system, with fan-assisted grease filter, electronic filter, and odor filters
- Interlock system to ensure ventilation is active. Fryer is otherwise shut down or unable to start
- Donut Robot® fryer (specify model from list below) and Roto-Cooler
- Fire suppression system (Pyro-Chem Kitchen Knight II, PLC-240/300). Operates automatically, also manually from a pull station
- Stainless steel construction
- Removable clear polycarbonate viewing windows
- Heavy Duty 4" casters (feet optional)
- The Insider addresses fire prevention, air filtration, and sanitation requirements. Cabinet and fryers are tested by ETL and listed to UL-197, UL-710B, CSA C22.2 and NSF-4 standards.